Originally Posted By Dragula
Lots of mis-information in this thread....Guess I should just throw my Prostreet Cuda away......No way it would hold up to years of street abuse and drag racing without bracing the shock towers.....And when I say years, I mean almost two decades. I got one of the first Magnumforce kits out....Still going 9's on pump gas and going to cruise nights with it.

So to dispel a couple of things....
Lowered spindles will get the front real low as well. I run a 28" tall skinny on the front, and my car is low. They make different heights, and you can change it if you want for your tires or what ever.

If mine were more street, I would probably opt for the Altercation, but the MF kit has worked really well, and on one of my cars, I even went to longer coil overs and gained more front end travel. The limiting factor there is the A-arms hitting the coils. When you limit front travel, you can kill traction, so you want as much as you can get in most cases. Stock is over +5" and a MF kit nets around 3.5" usually....

I can tell you it is one of the best things you can do to a Mopar for handling and just plane ease of working on the car....Its a pleasure. Both of my cars have full kits on them. Won't ever own a car without it.

What I was hoping was to be able to install the coil over into the stock suspension. I have read information that says yes and some say no. So what I was hoping is there's a coil over with the proper dimensions to fit. Additionally, I was thinking if I change the angle of the coil over to ensure clearance from the a-arm , that would make it work. However I do realize that changing the angle from (I think 30 degrees) will also affect compression and flexion of the spring which may require a calculation for proper fit. Does that sound right ? Am I over thinking ?