Originally Posted By vinnyd76
1970 Dart GT

The Dart interior is green. I'm not sure how close the reproduction dash pad colors are to the original outside of black or white.

I have been going through this question myself with a burnt orange Challenger dash pad. For me it was Ultimate Rides vs Just Dashes. I used a UR in another Challenger of mine with a black interior, and though it's not perfect, I'm satisfied with it. And it was considerably less expensive than Just Dashes.
AFAIK, UR doesn't do colors. You can get any color you want as long as it's black, and then dye it the proper color yourself.
I talked to Just Dashes and they said they used to charge a fixed additional charge for colors other than black, but now go through a process to match the color of the customers pad they are restoring, so the charge varies from $100-$175 or something like that for colors.
The color issue, along with the issues people have had over the years dealing with Fox, made my choice to fork out the extra $$$ and go with Just Dashes. I just sent the pad off to them a week or so back and haven't heard back from them yet with my tab, but I'm looking forward to seeing it when done.
On their website, they show a dark green Challenger pad they recently restored and it looks great!