Originally Posted By toplescuda
[quote=Sport

No proof. But claim. Is. The 9.65 wasn't the best pass. Just the best when doing the record thing
The fastest pass was a 9.30 something at 150 mph

When Pritchett made the 9.65 pass the very next pass one of the high ups..at str.. made a 9.66 pass....so the 9.65 pass wasn't a fluke pass that no else can also do

Never saw a vid/comment or hint of a 9.30 pass, Anywhere. You stated No Proof, But Claim.

Personally, don't believe it ever happened. It took every trick in the book they could muster to get a 9.65. I'm sure that was backed up with a 9.66 right after as the track and DA conditions were the same.

My Point is, These cars are advertised as Turn Key, if everybody can put the drag strip package on from out of the trunk and run a Easy 9, or even a 9.65.

Not going to Happen, most will run 10.20,s to 10.40,s Some, will and may get into the 9,s as delivered from the factory.

It is one heck of a car, but its not going to run as the Marketing guys would have you think Turn Key. For the most part, I see disappointment over the web as to how these cars that Have been run down the track are performing, not Nearly up to par as they Thought they would...

Granted, Modified from stock, Even the Hellcats are running into the 8,s, the Demon will as well.

But I will back up, 10,20s or better from a Turn key Factory car, Waaay Impressive. up up