Originally Posted By Sport440
And Don't Forget about adding Preload to the passenger side rear since in the vids your crushing the rear driver side tire and the passenger side tire appears to be floating, since you took that extra batt out of the rear.

You did do 3 changes though to lose your 60 ft. from 1.30 to 1.40

Batt remove.
Slick change.
Carb change.

Don't you know the rule of thumb, Change 1/one thing at a time, Cab and Pettis should of drilled that in your head by now.

Now, based on the blurry vids, your axel is rotating down on the driver side and up on the passenger side. Exactly how physics would have it do. Keep that into consideration after your initial mechanical shock set up. up

I agree w/you on these things and have watched the "blurry" vid several times and see the same thing, the axle is teeter tottering and the truck shocks, soft sidewall tires and battery removal made it worse. 2nd batt is back, new bad ass shocks ft and rear and we will let er eat............The carb works great but does need some more street testing which I will do before we head back out in a couple of weeks......... beer thumbs New goal; 1.29 60 ft. 6.000 et at 113+ mph.............. drive

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....