That's now the 3rd time that 727 makes problems after a few miles and the 4th time I remove this transmission!

- The 1st time the TF2 spring was to strong for the servo and destroyed the rear band and servo ring in 100 miles!
I fixed it...
- The 2nd time I removed the trans to upgrade to a billet clutch retainer
I reinstalled it...
- The 3rd time that transmission broke in pieces after 2000miles, nobody here could tell me why, but the rear bearing snapring felt off and the output shaft moved freely and destroyed more or less the whole trans!

NOW I got a new race 727 built by someone with a great reputation and drove 50miles and 2 days ago I couldn't make it reverse, it was slipping A LOT before it started to move, but suddenly it worked and today I drove 5miles and then suddenly I couldn't reverse at all, you could feel the 727 engange the R but it wouldn't move, also reving up to 3000RPM didn't help, just the forward gears!
I turned the engine off, looked around, and retried. Now suddenly the R works and all forward gears don't work anymore!!! And I started to hear some noise from the trans when I look under the car!!!
What the heck is now bad?! I am really going to sell that car, 4 transmission fixes/breaks in 3000 total miles, that can't be true?!
I also checked the ATF fluid, it's just exactly at the full level...