Originally Posted By Belvedere1
Give me your thoughts on this QFT based SQ-950. I can get this built to my specs but this a starting point.

It has been assembled with high-flow .110" needle & seat assemblies, 30cc pumps, #33 squirters with pink #330 racing pump cams, non-stick bowl and block gaskets, nylon bowl screw gaskets, and vent baffle. The jetting is 78 up front with a 6.5" Hg high-flow power valve, and 86 in the rear with the power valve circuit blocked. The mounting gaskets are included as shown.  
   Here's a list of features;
   QFT polished lightweight aluminum main body with screw-in air bleeds. .073" idle and .030" high speed bleeds installed.
    Red anodized billet aluminum metering blocks that are custom calibrated for maximum performance.
   4 corner idle for fine tuning your idle circuit.

Teflon coated throttle shafts, stainless steel throttle blades, and loctited button-head screws for increased flow due to decreased turbulence.

Have them put in .120 cos .110 are not "high flowing" and need more pressure to be stable like 7 psi instead of 6 or less w/the .120`s...........

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....