Cab make your own. $9.95 HF digital scale (which is just as accurate as my buddys high dollar one). level the rod untill the big/small end holes, their "centers" are the same height above the table & I dont think it needs to be dead on (iirc from talking to my shop). make a mark on the center of the scale platform to dead center/repeat where you set it where it contacts the rod bolt nut (when weighing the big end). make 2 magic marker "tic" marks on the rod on top where the dental floss comes up and around & touches the top side of the rod so you can duplicate that position each time. A magic mark on the horizontle rod so the dental floss stays put (or a touch of super glue). Get a weight then take the rod off & repeat & if you get the same weight or within a gram or two you are good. Dont even need the horizontle fixture I just happened to have it handy otherwise I would have tied the floss to the kitchen cabinet handle. The shop I go to weighs either the small or the big end then subtracts the one of those that they use from the total rod weight to get the weight of the other end (that reminds me to ask them again) but it might be beneficial to weigh both (& the total).

SAM_0850.JPG

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth