Originally Posted By Racer68
Thanks a lot for the name. I'll ask for him.

And no, I'm not looking for Comp to design a cam for me. I had a question for them about cores.

Scott is not with Comp Cams. Scott does his own stuff. Not sure who 's cam cores he uses, but he doesnt work for Comp. Last I knew, I think he was involved with a Buick or Olds shop maybe? ( still does Mopars I am sure)

You will most likely be sadly disappointed if you call Comp directly. You will have trouble getting person and also the right person.I would strongly suggest calling a shop that deals with Comp a lot directly like Dwayne Porter or someone. They have a better list of " who's who" so to speak. If you call yourself, its a 50/50 chance of getting correct answer. Unfortunately, the tech lines, well,,, arent always very good. Not sure what you are doing, but there is always Bullet, Cam Motion and LSM that do a lot of stuff with cores. The Comp group has purchased Crane Cams, so not sure if that helps or hurts their efforts.

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.