Laguna Seca is every bit legendary as in all the racing events and videos that have made it so famous. The track has a great mix of turns but no real long straights where you can get lots of speed. I feel its great for low power momentum cars like my S2000 where you pretty much floor it all the time, high power cars without adequate downforce will get in trouble fast. Another issue is the decibel limits. It took forever to drive there due to waiting for a 105db day.

I do like Big Willow better as it has the turn 9 to turn 1 straight that is so long that you can really put the hammer down which is such a rush! 135-140mph easily reached! I feel the Cuda is right at home there and if I ever drove my S2K I would be jumping up and down in the seat wanting more power haha! The only downside is that Big Willow is the farthest track from me, although the 360 mile long drive down and back gives me time to really enjoy my car. The Spring Fling event is truly special due to all the Mopars that show up and it dosen't feel lonely like at other track days. I can't wait to go back next year!

73 `Cuda
Instagram: @rylispro
YouTube: RylisPro
www.rylispro.com
925-214-9192