Ok lunch time. First thing is A REAL BIG THANK YOU to Ryan Goodin (fast383 duster) for leting us use his spare trans and converter..Just so happen that it is the same converter I got. Now you look down in his and look down in mine .There no Question mine is hurt. so that is most of what happen here . but I think got other deal going on also. the oil hole mod to the sprage. We talked about this in other thread. carl book says 1/8 hole 3/4" in . well 3/4 in is right behine the outer race. I thould this was a miss print. I look at 440 jim site he has that about 3/8 in and is behine inter race. having the hole behine the outer race would not allow alot of flow. but behine the inter race that moves would let it have flow. so with having a 1/8 hole and behine the inter race. I might have too much going to the sprage. so I am going to put a set screw in there and go back to a 1/16 hole. I beleve that why I see the gaulding on the outside of the suport and not on the inside . fluid goes to the inside first. and with the converter going bad made it a conbined problem..Ryan trans is in seems ok. I going to post some more pics when I get time might be sunday. I got JR motor to build tonight and test&tune friday night and race on sat.Thanks to everone..we are learning. Might be the hard way. But We will win..... It might as well give up lol.. GOOD THING I AM I AUTO TECH..or might would of give up...