I spoke with the guy who designed the new head and he basically told me it's designed to be modified. Ported and played with hence the reason they added material around the runners so we could make em how we liked them is what he stated. Ribs on top of the combustion chamber, extra thick deck, and mainly designed with boosted guys in mind.

As for the intake he stated the same. It needs porting and they left the whole plenum bottom removable for easy access. They also added the bosses for direct port nitrous. The injectors actually point at a right angle to airflow which is why I believe they make you use their rails. A mistake in my opinion but I think it has potential.

The issue I see with the 6.4 intake is there are fuel trim offsets for certain cylinders in the factory tunes on the vehicles that use them. That tells me airflow distribution must be off on one side.

You can also make a simple setup with a MSD window switch and activate the built in SRV (short runner valve) and make some decent gains up top while keeping things torquey down low with the 6.4 intake.

Last edited by GoForBroke; 11/21/17 10:43 PM.