Has the cam already been broken in? twist the intergear clockwise with a medium screwdriver & get it to rise up then pull it out with a magnet. you may have to first free it with a pair of strong "L" hooks. turn the dampener to 90 deg BTDC #1 compression & preoil one bank with a 5/16 hex rod turned CW with a drill (there should be (3) partial slits around the dampener at 90 deg intervals in addition to the TDC full slit) then turn the dampener to 20 ATDC #6 compression & preoil the other head then back up the dampener CCW slightly to 15 BTDC. reinstall the inter gear so that you can install the dist with the rotor pointing rearward & slightly toward the drivers side (pull it up CW & reclock it again if need be). with the vac can on the pass side with room to be turned either way, turn the dist slightly so the magnet is lined up with the tooth & snug the housing moderately tight, not loose but can be moved with some effort when it starts & plug in the #6 plug wire in the cap terminal above the rotor & continue around CW from there 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 so 6-5-7 & on around & take the cap off & confirm the rotor is under the #6 cap terminal & a slight bit CW from dead center with it is best (rotor phasing). I would cap the vac adv can line & make a mark on the dampener 2.5" CW from the TDC slit & turn the housing to that when it starts being held to ~2500 RPM (~40 degrees). I would consider pulling the intake & gooping the cam if this is a new cam breakin & I would fog the cyls to lube them, not sure with what, someone mentioned a marine spray oil that is very good but I think even WD40 would suffice. That is all I can think of for now.

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth