Well, kind of long story, First of all the car was bought new in Denver, Co. Original owner sold it in 1996 to the guy I bought it from. He drove out to Denver and brought it back (sight unseen off Hemmmings Magazine) to Milwaukee. He had it 21 years and drove it to local shows but did neatly nothing to it. He placed an ad on Milwaukee Craigslist. He was a weird guy.He would place the ad and when people showed up, he wouldn't sell the car. I went to his house with money in my pocket and again he said he would think about it. I offered more than the car was worth but still no sale. Fast forward about 2 months and I got a call late one night and the guy says "when you going to pick the car up". next morning we were there and this time I got the car. I didn't get a deal but I've been around cars all my life and never found anything this nice. The option list is: PS,Power disc brakes, am/fm, tilt racing wheel, ac, tinted windows , buckets/console,factory dual exhaust, rear axle is 3:23. not one speck of rust or any damage and while the seats have seam ripped, the rest of the interior is great. The paint is also original and the brown vinyl top and chrome and trim are also in great condition. This car drives down the road perfect and I get 14 mpg if I don't get on it. I know it a GM but this will be my last car. I'm 69 and the chase is over,

Semper Fi