Originally Posted By RAMM
Originally Posted By sixpackgut
[quote=fast68plymouth]

Dwayne, what do you think about the radius on the intake seat on these CNC heads I posted?

I know you didn't ask me but I saw that huge radius and thought--UGH. Do not like.

I have story about some 6.1 heads CNC'd by same place and yeah--that's a story for later. Let's just say that a proper valve job and properly sized throat really woke them up--something like 25-30 cfm at almost all lift points above .100". J.Rob

Sadly i did not measure the throat on these. I do not have scraps of hemi heads to play with. I have tried what your saying and lost my low lift numbers .5 and below. It picked up at .6 and up but not what i was looking for.

I am in my opinion a novice. I ask alot of questions because I don't know and thankfully alot of guys are willing to share. It could very well be that these heads would make a bunch more power than mine. I have no idea. But In my mind I would rather run my hack job.

On another note, how do you go about telling a customer that what he just paid for from one of the most well known builders in the country is not up to your standards and im going to charge you more money

Last edited by sixpackgut; 10/26/17 03:21 PM.

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs