So last Fall I decided to cut a bunch of weight out of my Dart. I ordered a set of fiberglass bumper brackets for the front and rear of my car. A cheap, easy way to cut some weight. Once I got them, they didn't seem to fit my stock bumper or my fiber glass bumper very well. I decided to return them. When I contacted UL about returning them, a lady told me to email an address and get an RMA and that there would be a restocking fee. It was a few weeks before I could get to town to ship them, and by then I had lost the email address. I called back and talked to Kevin, he said to just ship them back and he'd take care of it. So I did and Kevin signed for them on Dec. 28th. Since then I've called every 2-3 weeks and talked to Kevin, and it's always the same story, "I'll put a note on the accountants desk, she's in on Thursdays". I've asked to have her call me, did actually get to talk to her one time, was told she didn't have time to talk to me because she was doing payroll. Been told a few times that the refund was "pending". After 10 months I would think that the refund should've gone through?

I'm just letting you guys know how their customer service has been treating me.