Originally Posted By rowin4
TOMRR, The type of set up you need depends on the application. Bigger is not always better. Disc material has came along ways from the old stock rag type which works well in stock applications. Kevlar / rag combination give better performance for some spirited driving. Kevlar/Kevlar disc has the grip that is some times hard to control chatter but will grab and last forever without wearing your pressure plate or flywheel surface. Then there's ceramic. It will hold the most torque but will wear the flywheel out like a grinder. Now multi disc set ups are another topic for people with more money than I have. I get my clutch stuff from AMERICAN POWERTRAIN. They can build you anything you want.

Clutch Pkg
This is what I ended up getting from Passion Performance in PA. 3-FINGER TYPE PRESSURE PLATE

McLeod Clutch Package 12" 23 Spline (Use With 143 Tooth Flywheel) Includes Disc, Pressure Plate, Throw-out Bearing and Pressure Plate Bolts
Product Details...
I Agree, I have run this same set in my 69RR BEFORE ( All Street Driven) and have had no issues, The only reason I am changing it now I had some engine problem ( Had To Pull Motor)s and thought well it is apart seem like a good idea. Have to work on my back and the less I have to pull the 833 4-speed the better.