Originally Posted By Al_Alguire
Carb has worked fine when I'm there smile Just take that POS off and send it to me. Ill send you a Division winning one to replace it, was good enough to be in a ton of finals racing .90 should be good enough for you. Oh yeah loose the lexan scoop or start cleaning your air bleeds AT EVERY RACE!!! We live and race at places that are filled with dirt, it don't take much to clog a .029" hole...My guess is you already had someone try to make it better and they either lost the intermediate circuit or put a HUGE bleed in there. That aint the way to make it happy on the stop...

Oh yeah don't waste the time energy and money to go EFI, unless you just have to be different. If it was more consistent every bracket and class hitter in the country would run it. Also inline stops=crap for consistency especially for cars on the stop for a fair amount of time. Once again if it was the hot ticket Bogacki and every other racer in S/G, S/C and S/ST would have already done it.

But what do I know...

Ya, do this and enjoy the blubbery ass 3-circuit crap that MOST don't need or even understand............Gimme a break..........Forest has a 2-circuit and runs a stop and did I mention he just won a wally.......... down whistling drinking

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....