Hmmmmm Winter upgrades. The small block in my black Duster will be getting the solid lift cam pulled and replaced with a bigger roller cam. I will also be doing some more porting and flow testing on my 360-1 heads and I may add a few more cubic inches. My 572 for the small tire car has been on the engine stand forever and I may have it done and going into the car by next week. I would LOVE to make a pass or two NA in November before the local tracks close. Another 408 Edelbrock headed build will be started so Matt and I have a fresh bullet sitting on a stand just in case it is needed. I should also have my 512 Mega block done by March with a very nice set of 440-1 Indy heads. The block is ready to go and the assembly is balanced and ready for installation. Matt also wants to switch his car over to a 9 inch rearend and powerglide so I have 3 powerglides that I will be assembling. Hopefully I have 1 or 2 surprises that I may do but that depends on if I can come up with the needed funds. It should be a busy Winter.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time