Originally Posted By lilcuda
Those are made by AR Engineering. The Red Brick has them. If you want handling and don't care about tire wear so much, go for it.

Thanks.

I have heard people mention the Red Brick many times...this is somehow related to (or inspired by) the Green Brick Valiant, I assume?

As for tire wear; I don't know about you guys but if my Dart gets even 800 miles in a year, it would be reason to celebrate. Tire wear isn't a huge concern for me and probably not for many of us in this section of Moparts! cool In any case,I'm rolling on fresh BFG Radial T/A no-season compound radials...my last set were 17 years old before I got rid of them. Bring on the wear!

Yes, these are low-grip tires but I'd also hope that folks here also know that grip and handling are not the same thing. Besides, those tires need as reliable of a contact patch as we can give them.

Just for some reference, I have 200 treadwear 285/35/19s on the front of my 2011 Mustang GT. Using the (questionable) Eibach Camber Bolts and GT500 strut mounts rotated 180*, I was able to get just over -1.5* camber...and I've been wailing through corners for almost 12,000 miles on those soft compound tires and that alignment. While they're showing some signs of wearing on the inside shoulder...they're fine for another few thousand. Not bad for that class of tire. I'm not worried about the BFGs.