Originally Posted By BradH

The OP seems to have shifted from "I want advice" to "I want people to agree with me" on his cam choice. He should just buy what he wants and move ahead with this build.

Well, to be clear, the question I asked was "Anybody running the Hughes "Real" 6-pack cam?" Read that however you want, but no part of that is looking for approval or advice - it's looking for experience. Apparently, real experience with this specific cam is hard to come by, but in finding that out we went down some interesting rabbit holes on how LSA & overlap affect certain engines. The data points you posted on the factory cams are also interesting and adds value to the thread.

I've never bought anything from Hughes, and I don't know if I'm any closer now. Rest assured, I'll buy the cam I want, but before I do I'll try to learn as much as I can from the experiences of others so I can make an informed decision. If there's not much experience out there, I'll make that decision based on data points and assumptions, not warm fuzzies I get from a crowd.