Originally Posted By Grizzly
Originally Posted By knote72
Originally Posted By Grizzly

Has already been covered and has a video attached in the first reply in case you missed it. up
Didn't see the link at first, all I saw was "Yes". So the megasquirt pairs with the jeep 4L components? Because I heard the ecu is the one thing that won't work for the slant adaptation, because it requires cam and crank sensors

Honestly, Knote72, I'd just find a 4 L Jeep donor and grab every scrap of wire, sensors, computer and injectors and adapt the whole thing over to your 225.

Nothing beats Factory. up

Fussing around with that aftermarket crap is a nightmare and only seems to work perfect for one yahoo on some online forum. Everyone else (You and Me) waste alot of money and time trying to get junk to work.
Truth be told, I just thought of going with the GM 3.8 instead since all parts, even the ecu, adapt over with less effort, leaving just fabricating the fuel rail and manifold bungs for injectors.

As for my Jeep, since there's still a market for em apparently, I'll see if I can't get it running so then I can sell it, get rid of it finally and make a few bucks in the process. I'll use the proceeds for the GM parts, and pass along the Jeep gremlins to the next guy who wants em

Last edited by knote72; 08/30/17 05:11 AM.