Some people that are currently out money and no block are probably pissed at the fact the KB was accepting monies knowing full well there was no product going to be produced let alone delivered. Same thing happened when I had "Performance Only" in the process of building an engine, parts were being sent to him with him knowing full well he was never going to be able to build it and Iast I had spoken to him he was willing to accept a large sum of monies for the completion and a few days before I was going to send the funds I read on this board that he had died and come to find out he had known for quite some time he was terminal. At first I thought wow he's gone, then it clicked that the sob was going to steal my money as I had come to find out that he had done to others. So not only is communication paramount but also honesty. I think most people would say that being lied to in a business deal is the one thing that gets them upset the most. I was going to send money to FHO for a KB Hemi block and I had been talked into selling my new mega block but luckily I was told hang on but unfortunately now I had no block. So let the dog fights continue......carry on. twocents