You can not go wrong with Vic!!!! I've known him since the mid 90s when I was running a 12 second 68 FB Cuda at Orlando Speedworld.
I stopped in to see him this Thursday. He was in the clean room assembling a customers 416 "R" block and was not taking calls. He told me he has lost his help and was covered up.
If you can get him to take you on he will deliver. I spent a ton of money with a now deceased Fl engine builder who used to frequent here on Moparts building a 416 W2 motor. It was breaking Harland sharp rocker arms left and right. Vic immediately diagnosed the too long pushrods, put me back together and not had any problem since.
I commissioned him to build my 540 inch Hemi that powers my 3500+ lbs 69 GTX to 9.20s at over 144 mph and have had ZERO issues with it.
Vic built a 540 wedge for my buddy. on initial fire up it leaked oil. Everyone thought it was a rear main seal issue. Vic drove two hrs to my buddy's house picked up the engine and took it back to his shop and found the Mega block had a crack in the rear main oil passage. Vic fixed this for free. He stands behind his work and then some.
I have his cell number....PM me. By the way where are you located.