from my junkyard days, i remember tilt only columns in some ramchargers, pickups, and cordobas, plus we had a diplomat cop car with one. i can't remember the exact year these were, but my one buddy is doing a father/son project on a 78 ramcharger, and it has a tilt only column. the truck columns are not very common, but the cordoba ones seemed [at the time] to be more available. i would "think" grant had the adapter listed for these, but i never researched anything. as i have a bunch of grant kits and parts stashed in a box fitting different makes and models [new and used, but nothing in a grant box] i just select parts from my stash. i also keep my eye open at the swaps for various three bolt kits and parts there of that are priced cheap, because now, the kits are expensive [i remember when the kits came with the wheel you purchased, then i griped when the horn button kit went to $4.99 and was an extra cost item for your wheel !] and the adapter hub is separate from the horn button kit, plus [i think] you must choose between chrome and flat black for the horn button and the column cover.
beer