Well, I had an interesting time. Definitely didn't work out well in my favor at all.

Worked 9 hours Friday, got off at 5pm and loaded up the car. Ended up hitting the road at 8pm Friday. Made the mistake of taking 75 through Detroit and the terrible traffic with a 32ft trailer. Ended up arriving at the hotel at 12:45 am. Got maybe 2 hours of sleep tops. Woke up at 5:30am to go to tech that opened at 6am across town. Walk out of the hotel, and some idiot decided to park his tree trimming truck right behind the trailer, so I have to walk all the way back in get the keys, move the truck and trailer so I had room to unload. So by 6 we're on the way to tech, which is about 7-10 minutes from the hotel. Get there, fill out the "tech card" they checked some stuff and this and that. Finally a guy comes over and says, you're good on everything except your front tires aren't DOT approved(rears are 100% good). Not sure why It mattered, but he said I could not run the car. He suggested I go buy VW bug tires from belle tire on the corner, keep in mind it's Saturday morning at 6am and tech closes at 8am. I told him they are not speed rated or weight rated for a car like this and that is extremely unsafe at these speeds. He basically told me to pound sand. So I tried to explain to him that I literally just drove over 4 hours here to race. But somehow they let cars with beadlocks and Whatnkt in to race.

At this point I say screw it, and try to get my $100 prepaid registration fee back. They say no, and direct me to another person at a different location. So I go and try that person, and they tell me no refunds. At this point I'm slightly aggravated. I just spent $450 on tires, 150 on a hotel, $100 not to race and fuel to get there. I head back to the hotel, load up, and roll 4 hours home.

Pretty [censored]. End rant.