I don't have recent photo but right now until tomorrow i've been running 11.5-30's on 10" rims with 4"back space fit great with the car lowered so the wheel well lip is about 1/2 down on the tire. I think the only way to find out what will fit is borrow a wheel and tire of the size you want to run and see if it will work. There has been a lot of guy's say what will work but the biggest problem you don't have the rear end shortened the same as them, that makes back space on the rim impossible to guess at. I have see chassis builders put the tire/ wheel combo under the car with no rear end in the car,lower the car down to ride height ,position the tire/ rim to the out side [ nothing looks worse than a car with the tire sticking in 4" ] then measure between the inner face of the rim to get the new rear end width. Just last week a friend of mine borrowed one of my tire/ wheels to test fit on his car. He was thinking of going with 6 1/2" back space combo, when we put up my 6" the tire hit the frame. So take the extra time to get it right or you'll have a set of rims for sale cheep.

it's ok to butt heads, just don't do it with a butthead