Originally Posted By dogdays
Nacho, how are you holding up? Can we do anything to help?

we are hungry, political and economical situation is REALLY hard. I have lost around 45 lbs, and without a job... but thats a long story not to be discussed here.

Originally Posted By dogdays

Pictures I've seen of South American streets seem to show a lot of Chrysler products. I know it's a long continent, but are you aware of any parts for the cars down there that may be useful up here? I infer from your reply that you had local artisans make your replacement quarter panels or patch panels.

In my time in Egypt it seems that every body part I wanted to buy for my Peugeot 504 wagon could be sourced from France or from Taiwan at half the price. What is your experience with similar?

Best Regards,
R.

SOMETIMES is posible to find some NOS pieces from the old Mopar dealers of the Cars asseblied down here. I got one NOS front valance, NOS driver side door, NOS rear valence with exhaust cutouts for my car but that was maybe 10 years ago. Parts are being bought by several friends or some resellers. I know a guy who got NOS 71 Charger Fenders and he wish to sell them, but trust me, the shipping will be killer.

Another friend have a NOS Dart Sport quarter panels ( both sides ) and roof skin what he want to sell because sold his 75 Sport long time ago

some other are available too, but not interesting cars, mostly 4 doors ( 72 Coronet Quarter, Lebaron/Aspen fenders )

some other Mopar dealers simply sent their parts to the trash because they got tired to have them taking room on their warehouses without being sold.

Last edited by NachoRT74; 07/17/17 04:23 PM.

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela