here is an album I just hosted to show one of the quarter panels made locally.

Firts the skin was made on a shop specialized on fabricate body panels. Then requested to the guy making the body job on my car try to keep the most body lines as posible original from the original car panel, so he cut partially the panel made and used just the needed areas to patch it below the original upper body line.

Cut the necesary parts, presented on car to match, then removed the rest of the original car panel, welded outside, and assemblied as a full one piece panel.

Several jobs were made at the same time on this area ( wheel housings, inner rocker panel area down the quarter glass, trunk floor extensions ) but I'm just showing the quarter panel job itself

trunk floor extensions are AMD though

https://postimg.org/gallery/1b8mhzcx8/

Need to say I bought looooong time ago one NOS quarter panel in USA in just US$250( left side ), which it was a bit rusted on lower areas of quarter glass ( the drain areas ), but I wished it just to make duplicates of the panel. I needed the exact shape more than the panel itself.

of course shipping killed me, but was necesary, because the quarters on my car were badly patched when I began to restore my car on previous cheap body jobs. The original body line shape and curvature were missed on my car on bottom half of quarters.

Last edited by NachoRT74; 07/17/17 04:20 PM.

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela