My son has an 01 neon that we bought for his first ride. The car was bought new by my sister in-law so we knew the history of the car. He has run the car since October with no issues, then the other day he came out of a parking lot and hopped a curb. The car revved up a bit then died. Now the car will not start. The fuel pump doesn't come on when the key is turned on and the starter will not crank, everything else works lights, fan radio windows ect... There is the red security light on in the instrument cluster and will not go off. I can't get the scanner to pull any codes. I have checked all of the relays and fuses, as well as power at the the power distribution box under the hood, with no power on the fuel pump circuit or the ASD relay. We have checked the clutch safety switch and every thing else we can think of. I have load tested the battery an it is good and has a full charge.

I have seen several post on the web about this very problem but no real clear answers on what causes this or how to reset (if that is the issue) the security system.

Any one out there ever have this happen and have any hint as to what to do?

Thanks in advance.

73 Dart Swinger 440/727 8.75 w/3.55's
34 Ford 3w coupe with a soon to be 1958 392HEMI!