Sorry, I kind of left this thread for dead. I've been super busy. Was on vacation for about a week and a half and then I just started another session of school again.

But I drove the Dart today for about 30 mins. I didn't push the car too much because there was traffic on the street. Before I created this thread, I actually used a BFH on the front fenders and the past couple times I've driven it I haven't seen swiss tires on the front. The rears are rubbing on the outer fender (although it didn't happen today). There seems to be a ledge on the inside of the quarter panel and it's catching on that. It's not rubbing the rolled lip. I took a BFH to it and hopefully that helps.

It seems like my short term fix is going to helper springs. My friend has a set that he used on his '72 Charger so that should help with reducing compression. Long-term fix would be offset shackles, that way I can remove my 5mm spacers and relieve some space. Also, I remembered that the 8 3/4 favors the passenger side so there's extra rub there. The offset shackles should center the 8 3/4 in between the wheel wells. So, we'll see. I hope I can fit 275's all around some day. Gotta keep massaging. hammer

Picture 1: Driver side Quarter panel rub.
Picture 2: Bad picture of potential point of rub for driver side inboard wheel well.
Picture 3: Passenger side Quarter panel rub.

Tire Rub Rear 1.jpgTire Rub Rear 2.jpgTire Rub Rear 3.jpg