Well... not that i was going to use them anyways (too heavy and clunky), but now its moot anyways. The driver side bolt snapped, and the passenger side... despite three days ov soaking in Liquid Wrench, literally tore its base free ov the skeleton. Sore idiot spec'd Torx bolts on the lower anchors, and i dont have Torx. Further, my vise-grips have seemingly gone walk-a-bout and well... i was out ov patience... so i just ground 'em off. Not like they were going to turn anyways. I have never in my life snapped a seat-belt bolt... until this car. I broke FOUR here (plus the two Torx i just ground off). So i guess i'm looking for a pair ov outer front seat belts. Juuuust enough to placate a nosy cop. I never use 'em anyways...

Crazy enough, the rear floor pans weren't much worse than my 'nice' Challenger (the trunk is actually better... a lot better. Just rusty into the seams is all. This car will eventually get full floors. I'll buy whatever comes up used, thats the beauty ov this basher... i dont feel the need to search high and low for factory (original) sheet metal.

Looks a lot better sitting there now too... i scored some 15x7" steelies from a friend and put some pretty meats on it. Also pulled all the chrome. Might seem trivial... but it keeps me inspired. I LOVE how high this thing sits... And NO shackles, air shocks or other disco goofiness... The springs just sit high. Excellent...

Lunger new.pngSkeleton rust.pngLunger floor.pngShoulder belts.png
Last edited by Pale_Roader; 06/16/17 05:47 AM.