GET BIG ONES!!!! I have progressively tried different sizes, but keeping in mind the roads you'll be driving. My 1.24" are biggest that will fit in through the 1.25" hex opening... Firm Feel can make them for you (they just made a set of 1.24 for a friend of mine). For regular cruising, 1.0 to 1.12 are OK and better than stock... but you'll only wonder why you didn't go a little stiffer. Don't be afraid... BUT, also get better shocks to match (you pay for what you get).... the double adjustables from QA1, Viking, etc will allow you to finite-tune the ride.

I've actually ran/raced (AX) the SS springs.. after having them de-arched... and they are OK with TBs say.. up to ~1.18 as a good match... but again, better shocks have to be mated.

you can always adjust the ride a little further pending the tire pressures, and the the choice of tire sizes makes a factor... 60-series, 50-series, 40-series, etc.. shorter sidewall = stiffer ride combined with whatever tire PSI you run...

Good luck in whatever you decide.... bigger TBs are one of the best improvements you'll make.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!