Hello my name is Jason, I have a 78 440 that Ive had machined and have bought majority of parts for that needs to go together. Maybe some parts arent what you guys would use but they are bought and paid for so they are what I have to use.

Tools are not an issue for me.

I have been a body and paint guy for a little more than 30 years.

I would like to put this engine together and do everything I can along the way to take an opportunity to learn something. I dont just want to do the things the various books say to do to successfully put it together. I can do all that on my own pretty much.

I want to go the extra mile, to get everything I can out of the engine cause it would be a good/interesting learning experience for me.

I have a small block 340 as well in the works over on for a bodies only website and there have been a few guys there that have basically gone above and beyond to show me things.

Im wondering if there might be someone over here that would be willing to do the same?

Assuming I can load pictures onto this site I would be asking a TON of questions as I went along. It would take alot of time for someone to answer these questions, Id like to have the engine put together while Im still able to enjoy it and so I understand what Im asking.

Lastly Im a hands on guy, I have a little bit of trouble understanding direction so step by step directions are what work best for me. I wouldnt mind throwing someone some money via paypal as we went along for their time.

No hard feelings is there is no-one here that would have the time though. Thanks for reading

Last edited by 1930; 04/15/17 11:10 PM.