Quote:

In mud racing you need all your power in asap , we only go 200ft , we went from a 38.5 x11w rear tire to a 38.5 x 15w and slowed the truck dowm 2,5 tenths , the wide tire launches better and truck handles a lot better, the problem is in high gear there is a lag in the rev to 7k , engine hits 6500 instantly with the wide tire , with the skinny tire we hit 7k instantly , trying to cam up to the best cam for my rig hoping to correct the power lag , 7k is all the wheel speed I need with tire dia and gears, I know I need a little more duration maby 265 to 270 range but trying to widen power band also thats where i am having problems with witch lsa to choose.

Well after I punched the numbers in I saw that you definitely picked up on the top end with a wider LSA but with that came less torque @ 5500, so I decided to go the other way and tighten the LCA but increase duration.
Lunat makes a nice grind the SBMopar 50415 Roller.
Specs are .636 lift with your rockers, 104 lsa on a 102, and 276* duration. I don't have your heads in my database so I was using some Indy's with similar flow, but this cam made more torque and HP from 5500 to 7000, and if you want to give up a tiny bit of torque at 5500, 2ftlb, running it straight up will give you a gain at 7000 of 30hp in my tests.

Hope that helps.