Originally Posted By moparmandc
Mine is a manual so I was kinda looking toward the caddi calipers but they are pretty expensive. I saw on a ferd forum where a guy used a manual line lock as his parking brake. He said his hydraulic park brake worked just as good as the manual cable original. Honestly I'm not real worried about parking brake. It's been frozen up for 20 years or so and I haven't used it I'm not thinking I'll need it soon.

I think the manual line lock is a good alternative and is what I will do if I need to add a parking brake later. Getting cables, levers and brackets all to work with the stock pedal operated parking brake just looks like a PITA for no gain. Plus I don't like screwing the pistons back in when it's time to change pads, just another PITA.

I just found a 77 3/4 ton 4WD Cheby in a u pull it yard kind of close to me. So I'm going to go see Saturday if I can get the calipers, banjo bolts and small hardware pieces off it.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.