Originally Posted By Challenger 1

The charger looks good. 4:10s are gonna be tough to deal with like said. 3:55s are so much nicer. My 440 354 dana will absolutely destroy the tires on the roll at about 30 mph. No need for deep gears with a good running BB.

Who did your paint work?

Gary, the cars owner found the guy who painted it thru a mutual friend of theirs. His name is Tom Weber , up near Hamilton off rt 4. He is a paint rep for Smythe and does paint / body work on the side . It took him twice as long as planned, but it looks really nice in person . Best part he stuck to his original estimate to the dollar.

And as for the 4.10 Dana, that was entirely the owners choice.
The body had a an 8-3/4 in it when he bought it. But with it being an original 4spd car he wanted to put a Dana back in it. He got this one from a friend of ours at a REALLY good price.
The engine isnt stock by a long shot and I'm sure will be a brute once its done later this spring. Hopefully with a 275/60-15 tire on reproduction chrome magnums will offset it to some degree.
The hardest part is he bought this car as a rusty rolling shell. And we've spent a lot of time searching out parts and pieces thru-out the entire project from the beginning.

If all goes well the next few days. I'm actually planning to start it for the 1st time later this week . Got all the undercoating done yesterday and started hanging exhaust this morning. Owner is coming down Saturday to take a look.

Im having power steering pump bracket ( federal pump ) to water pump housing fit issues right now that I need to work out.

He lives in Englewood Ohio just north west of Dayton. And works over on the east side of Dayton. So anyone from the area the odds of seeing it on the road from time to time up there is a good possibility.