I took my challenger to Jim Boitnott, you know him.

He had done 4 dragsters for me prior and all 4 dragster jobs were all nighters for him and I got them back within 2-4 days. Top alcohol dragsters are big and take up a lot of room in his shop. Plus he loved doing custom paint work.

My challenger was done in 12 days. I went up to his shop just about everyday after work to checkout the progress and look at the time cards=how many hours I was being billed for. He did a nice job...both times he painted it. lol No way I would leave my car somewhere for months or years at a time. I did have 80% of the body work done when I took it to Boitnotts. He had 2-3 guys a day working on it, I saw everyone's time cards.

In the racing business things move fast, sometimes back to back weekends. So Jimmy never strung me along, same with my street car.

The charger looks good. 4:10s are gonna be tough to deal with like said. 3:55s are so much nicer. My 440 354 dana will absolutely destroy the tires on the roll at about 30 mph. No need for deep gears with a good running BB.

Who did your paint work?