Originally Posted By CJD AUTOMOTIVE
I'll throw in. I needed a trailer that I could take my dogs and wife comfortably. I have never been okay with leaving the car in the trailer and being inside a hotel. I am worried the whole time. The power awnings are the only way to go, as the legs are very high when extended and you can drive right under. I wanted a side ramp door to put a golf cart in as well. On top of that, wanted a slide, full living quarters, dual A/C, full size shower, fridge, etc...Oh and it had to be all aluminum. I like the spread axle look, but is so hard on tires in tight maneuvers, so no spread, but 17.5" tires. Took a LONG time to find a used one in my price range, but did actually find one. Not the color I wanted, but can't have everything!

Very nice. Anyplace I would go is 2-5 days and/or multiple events. I gave up on hotels looong ago. Motor homes are nice, but a truck with an LQ trailer makes sense for me. A vehicle that can be used for towing and also for transportation during the week or to leave the track if needed for supplies, go to dinner, whatever. The ATC units I've seen are super nice. Dealing with the DOT cops has become a big part of the equation over the last few years.

Last edited by CMcAllister; 03/28/17 02:46 PM.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.