Originally Posted By 1967dartgt
Originally Posted By cudaman1969
Originally Posted By OUTLAWSSAA
BTW, Geoff Turk was doing that on a 9" tire.

I think most failed to see that, it's what impressed me. They also fail to see he can't just add some power things and put a big cam in (stock lift) or maybe port the heads, Turk can blueprint the engine but that's it. Once you get into the 9s 1.2 seconds difference is a ton. Not like going from 15.2 to 14 seconds.

I think you failed to see that this is a road going car that the person decide to see how fast he could make it. It's not a race car and it's not a meant to be. I wonder how fast he would be with the same trans and rear Turk gets to run. And oh my imagine if he ran at Turks weight with the trans and the rear and the drag race suspension, don't think Turk would stand a chance.

You fail to realize, when he comes on the race turf, be ready to run with the big boys and get beat up. In turn the race guys on the street would lose to him in those parameters. As hard as for people on here to understand there is a dividing line between the two. I love my red 2015 SRT 392 and have thought about trading for a used Hellcat but I have a race car so what would I accomplish other than being vain. All of us have taken our street rides down the track to see what it can do, whoppe, it still pales to an actual race car built by a professional, so why should we be impressed? If he weighted the same as Turk he still couldn't get close, so that argument is a wash. All those "ifs"
Don't think Turk would stand a chance? What are you smoking? If he's that great let him carry the Chrysler banner into the 7s and all the stupid pro racers stand aside.