Originally Posted By Sport440
I hope theres more to the scoop or non scoop then shown. Right now, its not a scoop or a cowl. Don't mean to sound negative, but right now, you basically just have a carb through the hood with a big air cleaner on it. Top what you have with a scoop and your good.

Some say you don't get much flow over the base of the hood. But I ran a carb through or to the top of the hood as yours with no air filter, and the wind shear from speed from air flowing across the hood sucked the fuel out of the carb and sprayed it across the wind shield killing the motor. I hope theres one more pic of the rest of that scoop. up

I know what you're saying and it's not done but I've been playing w/this stuff for years w/mixed results and it's just for knowledge but somewhat mimics the fast ass roundy round cars and the string test sez it just may help more than it looks. Again, a scoop on a car that isn't sealed how good does IT work.............. shruggy

I hear ya on sheering the fuel from the bowls and that's where an equalizer tube from vent to vent can fix or at least help...............

Last edited by Thumperdart; 03/25/17 01:28 AM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....