Hi every one. I haven't made a race car post on her in a few years. Had to get out of the game for a few years.but I am back.lol well I am buying a tubed out 1974 dart sport, used to be a old race car. But I am going to be making a street/strip car out of it. But have a few questions. The car has a mustang II front end. I know it's kind of old school, but what do you think about the set up? Is anybody still using it?
I will be installing the engine/trans out of a 2000 dodge Durango with the 5.9. I will also be installing the factory fuel injection.
Second question.
I am going to have to weld in a set of motor mounts or run a motor plate. I would just run a engine plate, sounds like it would be lots easier. But I wanted to run the factory magnum belt set up and it looks like I will loose it if I run the engine plate. Does anybody make a weld on motor mount kit or is it fab time. Here is a pic of the car. Thanks mopar6r

received_1678247809134649.jpeg

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops