Originally Posted By sthemi
I have an 08 Gran Cherokee with Hemi. Great awesome vehicle, however I am tall and the seats are killing me.. especially the hips..
They are extra firm and with limited headroom cant get the seat height enough to keep my legs horizontal.
Doesn't like a lot of tongue wt., but will tow my trailer OK.
Thinking about a Commander which it a ton taller or maybe an Aspen, also taller and longer.
Really probably going to get a used Ram 1500 with no center console.

See, height isn't my problem with regards to head room. I'm only 5'7". My problem with regards to height is because I'm shorter I'm closer to the steering wheel which is a problem because I have large quads and depending on how large the steering wheel is, sometimes they rub. My current problem with the Scion is that the seat bolster is a little too narrow for my hip width and so when I drive, my right cheek is actually sitting on top of the bolster instead of in the actual seat.

I liked the Ram 1500 Quad Cab Big Horn I drove in Michigan a lot. My only problem was the length. I had problems parking in simple parking lots and that doesn't really fly too well out here. But I agree, the GC looks like an awesome vehicle. Commanders are a little bit rarer, but seem to be the soccer mom mobile out here so stock ones are plausible.