Originally Posted By poorboy
I had to Google 33 Plymouth to remind myself what they actually looked like. Sorry, none of the above look like a 33 Plymouth.
Not saying they are not good looking cars, but I much prefer something more along the lines of the original car, maybe lowered a bit.
I guess that is why we all have our own opinions, and we know what they are worth.

Crizlla, Years ago I had a 35 Dodge sedan. It was an actual Dodge sedan, and had Dodge scripts on the doors. i had people argue with me that it wasn't a 35 Dodge because it was a trunkless sedan. I carried a 1935 sales flyer showing the 2 door Dodge trunkless sedan just so those guys would quit arguing with me at every show I was at. I believe some guys get a picture of what a brand of car is suppose to look like, and any of that car that doesn't fit into their vision of that brand can't be a "real" car. They have a right to remain stupid. They are not ignorant, because being ignorant implies they have not been presented with the truth, Being stupid means to continue with wrong beliefs even after having been presented with the truth. Gene
PoorBoy, The attached go's with me to every car show. I set it out so all can plainly see the difference between my car and ( as you say )a real 33 Plymouth. Debating what is real or not is kinda silly. Would the car on the right in the pic be a real 33 Plymouth if I chopped the top, channeled it, sectioned it, installed fiberglass fenders, etc.?? Could you truthfully say your 35 is real if you shaved off the door handles?
As compared to the car on the right, my car is not a real 33 Plymouth. It is licensed and titled as a 33 Plymouth - and that is the truth.

33Plymouth comparison.jpg

Fastest 300