Ok, I am a mopar truest and have been forever. I have sold off all my muscle cars in an attempt to live and build a ranch debt free and have a new home build coming this spring.

That said I have been wanting to build a 49-52 Studebaker truck build or Dodge truck build f some sort.

I thought I had a studebaker truck cab located a couple of times but they were too rusty.

I own a nice studebaker short bed and I own two Dodge pilot house five window cabs and front clips. ONE WITH A TITLE. I have both a commercial and regular front clip for these Dodges. Its also tough to find a clean Dodge bed.

Since money if very tight I had a thought about sing what I have.

What do you think a Dodge pilot house cab would look with a studebaker bed? Its all going on a 92 Dakota 318 truck that I have sitting here.

Would it be a mopar crime to use this studebaker bed? And I dont know if it would even look decent. One of my complaints about the pilot house trucks is that the beds are boring and plain.

So yes the studebaker bed fenders flow well the a studebaker front fenders, but its just a thought and thinking is free-right.

Dave