here's what i found out. the guy's name was bob baughman, and he was a civil engineer working out of, or around monroeville, pa. he grew up in coudersport, pa. and was kind of a loner. he moved to the brookville, pa. area [where i'm located, which is 85miles north of pittsburgh] about 15 years ago when he retired, and died just a few months ago at approximately 66-69 years of age. when my buddy moved next to him and built a house, they became friends. when he died, my buddy was named executor of his estate. bob raced this cuda at keystone raceway park in the 70's, and then a dart gts with a max wedge power plant. the estate consists of no cars or parts, just a 1949 farmall tractor with a belly mower. there are several "bang sticks", the house, garage, and property, plus the normal things like furniture, tools, etc. the stuff has been appraised and priced, but i have never seen such goofy appraisals in any estate sale ever. some stuff such as common imported tools are ridiculously priced, and some good items dirt cheap ! i was luckily able to purchase some hand tools and a couple of scopes for idiotic prices as marked ! anyway, back to the pics. the cuda pics are taken at keystone, but the dates are unknown. one thing that really sticks out is the scoop that has "440" call outs. does that mean bob bought this car sans the original engine, or did it develop problems and was replaced with an rb ? a time slip was included that has the notation "trouble" at the bottom. did that mean there were problems during the run, or did he campaign another car with that name ? no dates are on any of the pics, so if anyone can remember this car from the past, or where it may be today, please chime in.
beer

scan0056.jpgscan0057.jpgscan0058.jpg