Quote:

I am interested in how you resolve your rear suspension/weight transfer issues-- so please keep us posted on your progress. I have a 1971 Mark II Interceptor which is currently being fitted with a 499 CID stroker (built by Diamondback Engines in Texas based on a 400 block), so I anticipate having some suspension work ahead of me to handle the additional power and torque.

You've done a great job with your Jensen so far-- properly upgraded cars are so few and far between, especially in North America.

Regards, Dave

Hi Dave!

I know many on the JOC forum believe in the addition of coil over springs to help the rear squat and raise the rear a little....
I am most likely going to change my rear springs FIRST, as just a quick visual inspection leaves me thinking they need replacing for sure- and once I do that I'll try and get the most out of my car as far as launching goes....

Are you using the Delta Motorsports headers?

I wound up fitting 2 1/2" exhaust right through on my car, I was warned it wouldn't fit but we got it in and it works pretty good.

I'm just driving my Jensen every chance I get and loving every minute of it for the last month or two......

6129561-dmill.jpg (50 downloads)

CrAzYMoPaRGuY