Out cruising last night for a couple of hours....

I have no idea what temp I am running, I will have to try a mechanical gauge. my fans don't come on until the factory gauge gets into the red zone, and it feels (hand on the upper hose) OK, but I don't trust feel! haha
Kickdown is hooked up, might need a little tweak, but it's pretty good. Trans shifts good, now I have third gear at a decent speed, much better!
Steering is good, handling not bad, brakes seem OK, all in all it seems pretty drivable.

My issues are the heat- I will have to find out what I'm running at- and my fuel level gauge doesn't seem to work. I still have to get my driver's window functioning properly too. It goes down OK but needs assistance going up...
I have a new K&D sender for my water temp, I'm wondering if it's the culprit for my temp readings, maybe it reads too high?? Maybe the voltage stabilizer is off somehow? I'm not sure.
I'll have to find out what is up with my fuel level gauge- sender, gauge or wiring...
I think I'll remove my PW motor and see if the window goes up and down effortlessly in it's tracks.... I'm guessing it's binding.

I now seem to have weight transfer, maybe too much weight transfer ...? lol it squats dramatically in the rear and the front raises, it still spins but not as much and not as far. It will do a roll-on but only for a few feet usually if it's decent traction available.

I think I will have new rear leafs made. They run about $500 and I can always remove them if they don't help... or make things worse...

Still sorting out the bugs on the car, and finishing my house renos, and and and.... LOL

Body/paint will be next year at the earliest. I have a "rat rod" -ish Jensen until then! *tears*

CrAzYMoPaRGuY