About a month ago there was a post on here where someone wanted to know the difference between a 9375 and a 8896. I said one of the differences was that the 9375 has annular boosters and the 8896 didn't. I was told that was not true that all Dominators had annular boosters. I said that I had 3 9375's in the shop, but my 8896 was on my dragster so I could not look at it. Today I took it off and it does not have what I call annular boosters. The 9375's have boosters that are open in the middle and have a lip formed around the edge of the booster venturi throat and a series of radial drillings just under it. The 8896 has boosters that have a half pipe going through the middle that the fuel comes out of. These carbs I have are the old non-HP ones, which I like better. I am not trying to rub anyones nose in anything, but I learn a LOT from this site and would like for others to also and get the correct info. There may be some 8896's that do have annular boosters, but mine does not and it is factory.