Originally Posted By mopar dave
Did you put that 28" with in an A body? Curious to how well it fit. How big are the tanks?

I bought the 26 inch ECP for an A body. If you go by the print on their site it should all fit. You know, bolt it.

But, where they put the core relative to the brackets makes it so you have to modify the brackets and I had to drill some holes in the core support, which I didn't want to do. But for the money I decided that I could use the 2 top holes and put 2 small holes in the core support.

For the money you just about can't beat the ECP. I don't trust much of what frank at ECP says about fitment (which is why he will tell you measure everything and compare it to his print) but other than that, it's a nice piece.

All that said, if you don't mind doing some minimal mods to the brackets and core support its probably the best for the money. Also, I'd say use the biggest flowing mechanical water pump you can buy and you should be pooping in the tall cotton.

One last thing...I bitched like crazy because the overflow hose points to the drivers side and not the passenger side. It's is on his drawing like that, but it was the ONE thing I didn't look at close enough. I've personally never seen an OE Chrysler radiator with the over flow pointing to the drivers side. I just put a loop in the hose to the over flow tank.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston