Originally Posted By mopar dave
I have to make a correction about the double pass radiators. There are no issues in plugging like I was told earlier. Just spoke with two radiator companies and they both recommend double or triple pass for my app. Tripple pass requires bigger pump like a 55. No off the shelf available. must be custom 1.25" double row double pass. I also have an option of a 1.25" tube double row down flow. I plan on using a mechanical pump and good flex fan with a shroud. I have a fan that moves a ton of air.

Before you buy anything,I would google Stewart water pumps and read the stuff on their site. Then call them and ask them what they think of multiple pass radiators. They are not fond of them.

Cooling is about total flow and cooling area. If you have to make the coolant travel a longer path to cool the radiator is too small.

The EPC is a 2 core with 1 inch cores. With the right water pump and the correct water pump speed that will cool 750 HP easy.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston